Thank you for your interest in joining the ComTrans team.
ComTrans employs a variety of people in roles that include drivers, crisis drivers, dispatchers, data entry staff, administrative assistants and managers.
ComTrans Drivers are required to:
- Communicate effectively
- Speak clearly and listen
- Be able to stand, climb stairs, walk passengers to and from their destinations, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach extending arms
- Assist passengers with getting in and out of vehicles
- Sit in a driving position from one to 12 hours
- Lift up to 50 pounds or more
- Have vision abilities that include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision depth perception and the ability to adjust focus
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Required of All Candidates:
- Fingerprint clearance
- Drug test
- Background check
- Physical exam
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. Certain administrative positions may require a college degree.